Learn how to make Sea Food Tandoori, Varun’s style as he takes us out from the kitchen to his farmhouse in Alibaug only on Get Curried.
This sea food tandoori recipe is quick and easy to prepare. One of the best weekend getaway recipes that you can make and treat your family and friends with. It tastes delicious and its simple to assemble. This is surely a perfect bite for mini weekend parties that you have been waiting for. Do try this and post your comments below.
1 kg Seafood of choice( tiger prawn/ pomfret / squids)
300 gms Dahi
3 tbsp Roasted Gram Flour
1 tbsp Haldi Powder
4 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
Salt to Taste
3 tbsp Mustard Oil
1 tbsp Carom Seeds ( ajwain)
– Score the squids lightly. Make sure the cuts are not very deep.
– Clean the sea food and score them well.
– For the marinate, in a bowl take curd and mix gram flour along with ajwain, ginger garlic paste and mustard oil.
– Mix them well and make sure there are no lumps.
– Add garam masala, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
– Mix it well.
– Tandoori marination is ready.
– One by one skewer the sea food.
– Marinate the sea food well from all sides nicely and evenly.
– Once the open pit fire is ready, place the sea food.
– According to the intensity of the fire, adjust the sea Food and keep turning them.
– Brush some oil on the sea food so that it stays moist.
– Enjoy delicious and mouth watering sea food tandoori, a much needed break on your weekend getaway.
Host : Varun Inamdar
Copyrights – REPL
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToGetCurried