Prawn Pepper Fry | Prawn Fry Recipes | Easy Prawn Recipes | Sea Food
#prawnpepperfry #prawnfry #seafood #spicyprawnfry #restaurantstylerecipes #shrimpgravy #pepperfry #nonvegcurry #prawngravy #easyrecipes
Prawn – 200 Gms
Gingelly Oil – 1 Tbsp
(Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom Pods)
Red Chili – 3 Nos
Onion – 1 No. Chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
To Make Masala Powder
Coriander Seeds – 2 Tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 Tsp
Peppercorn – 1 Tbsp
#PrawnPepperFry #Prawnfry #PepperFry #homecooking
1. For masala powder – Dry roast, 2 tsp of coriander seed, 1 tsp of cumin seed and 1 tbsp peppercorn, allow it to cool and pound them into a coarse powder.
2. Take a pan heat it, add 1 tbsp of gingelly oil, some whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom) and add 3 nos red chilies.
3. Then add 1 no. finely chopped onion and cook them until it turns into some nice brown color.
4. Now add few curry leaves and ½ tsp of ginger garlic paste.
5. Add 200 gms of prawn that has been nicely washed with turmeric and salt.
6. Cook it in a low flame and add some required salt.
7. Then add some 3 tsp of pound masala powder and cook it for about 5 min.
8. Serve it hot.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow